ORGANISATION NAMEHector Fellow Academy
RESEARCH FIELDNatural sciences
The Hector Fellow Academy offers you the opportunity to realize a self-developed research project under supervision Prof. Antje Boetius. She is one of the Hector Fellows, a community of outstanding professors from different research institutions across Germany working in STEM-subjects, medicine, and psychology.
As an internationally recognized deep-sea researcher, she explores the diversity and biogeochemistry of the ocean, including its polar regions. She is interested in interactions between geo- and biosphere and develops deep-sea technologies used to monitor the ocean environment.
You are enthusiastic about developing and investigating an innovative research idea within the discipline of Prof. Boetius.
You have a master’s degree in a scientific or engineering subject with excellent grades.
- Opportunity to realize a self-developed research idea
- Mentored by an internationally renowned, top-level scientist
- Funded position (according to TV-L 13, up to 100%, based on the funding rates of the DFG for PhD students)
- Extensive research funding
- Membership in an excellent research network
- Additional management courses, trainings & networking events
Apply until March 31st, 2021via our Application Portal.
Further information: www.hector-fellow-academy.de
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.