Work permit in Hungary

Working in Europe | Work permit | Hungary

Researchers coming form the European Economic Area do not need work permit in Hungary. Third Country researchers coming to Hungary on the basis of international agreements (e.g. EU Framework Programme, Bilateral Science and Technology Agreements), or coming to work at the Hungarian Academy of Science or any Hungarian research or higher education institution do not need a work permit.

Link in Hungarian: